Adbrite Ads and Pay-to-Surf




I have recently created a new adzone with adbrite and it was rejected due to a post on my blog. Their email states that it was rejected due to a violation of their Publishers Acceptable User Policy. Their email states,


Hello Publisher,

We've completed the review of your zone, RightSideBar2 ( Zone ID #949791 ), that you've submitted. Unfortunately, we are unable to approve it for our marketplace at this time due to the following reasons:

- Paid To-Click/Read/Search/Surf

To view our publisher zone policy, please visit use our searchable FAQs or click here: Publisher Acceptable Use Policy.

If you wish to petition our decision or you have changed your site's content to meet our standards, please forward this email to support@adbrite.com with a request to have your zone re-reviewed.

Thanks,
The AdBrite Team
After receiving the email I promptly reviewed my site and remove the post relating to Paid To-Click/Read/Search/Surf site. I promptly emailed the Adbrite support stating that I have already remove all references and articles relating to the PTC sites . Here's their reply:

Hello xxxx,

Thank you for contacting us.

I have re-reviewed the zone, and it will begin receiving ads in the next 24 hours. Please do not reference any pay-to-click, auto-surf, or other programs that generate invalid clicks or impressions. Generating invalid clicks is not permitted by our Acceptable Use Policy, and is considered a severe violation.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,
Patrick S.
AdBrite Customer Support

After that, my zone was readily approved. I really appreciate and commend the adbrite support team for the quick response and action.

Comments

leo said…
thanks for your story. I know what I should do now. I should remove all my ptc site details in my blog for the favor of adbrite.

Popular Posts