Entrecard's Cashout Service Now Live




Entrecard's Cashout service is now live as of April 17, 2009. If you want to participate in this service, log in to your account and in your dashboard there is a link where you will sign up for this. You will be asked to enter your personal detail and don't forget to indicate your Paypal email address. Application is still subject for approval, so you have to wait for them to approve it before you can cash out.. I have already sign up for the service and I can't wait to make money from all the credits I accumulated.




Comments

Rumpleteazer said…
The dilemma is, are the credits worth more to me as cash or as advertising credits?
Just Dream said…
I am agree with rumpleteazer, 1000 for $1 I cant drop much so it need many days to get that sum of money
Daisy said…
Well I think the important thing here is that people are enjoying and not take dropping as a "job" to earn money. The main purpose of EC is to promote their site and meet new blogs so a little extra cash is just a bonus. Right?

:-)
Roy said…
Patiently waiting for them to accept my application to cashout. And hopeing the raise the worth of credits like they say they will be doing
Metz said…
Dropping by to catch up on my reading here and to greet yah a restful weekend ahead :) xoxo
lunaticg said…
I think the credits is much more needed to advertise my blog then the money.
See you around.
lakshya2earn said…
Are you sure it's worth all time? If you are sure then please leave a message.
S1239 said…
nice post.. i know another way of finding easy money. checkout microworkers and find out how. you can earn a minimum of 1$ per day.

or simply check this link.

Popular Posts